Image Map

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Olivia's First Tigers Game!

On Tuesday August 21st, Olivia went to her first Detroit Tigers game!!

























We had a GREAT time. We went to the game with Jers parents and then ended up hanging out with my brother and his family! It was a fun night!!

Speaking of "Firsts," go check out my guest post about what advice I would give to new parents! Don't forget to say "Hello!" :)

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

I cannot even handle all the cuteness on Olivia's face as she is looking up at you with that adorable smile/smirk :) Looks like she looooves her mama!

Erin said...

You guys are seriously the cutest family ever. I probably sound like a broken record because I know I always say that, but it's so true! And you alwayssss make me want to have a baby, lol! Shame on you ;)

Those first two pics of Olivia looking up at you are SO precious-- she loves her mama!!!! :) Glad you guys had fun, we love baseball games too!

Sherry said...

So Much Fun! We were going to try and take our Little Princess to a Royals game before the end of the season, but it isn't looking like we will have time! Next year for sure! :) I love reading your blog! Such a cute little Family!

Hall Around Texas said...

How fun!!!! Such cute pictures. Beautiful family!

Shannon Page said...

You guys are the cutest family ever!! Love these pics:)

The Grass Skirt Blog said...

This is so cute! I am 31 weeks pregnant, and my husband and I went to a baseball game on Friday and said it was the baby's first game. It totally counts, right? ;)
http://thegrassskirtblog.com

Molly said...

How fun! We just took our 9 month old to a first baseball game this summer. Some of our best friends are Tigers fans!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

So fun!! :) Adorable family as always!!

Modern Camelot said...

Why don't we live closer?! I am so sure we (and Guinevere and Olivia!) Would be BFFs. Your pics are so cute!

Kari Hill said...

Love all the pictures of Olivia!