On Monday Jer & I got some hubby/wifey time vs daddy/mommy time!!
We met for lunch at Panera, as you all know my FAVE!! Then in the afternoon Jer surprised me with a scheduled couples massage! We had been talking about getting a couples massage for ever, so I was excited!!
I have been having a lot of back problems lately, so Jer thought maybe this would help! During my massage, the masseuse, could automatically pinpoint exactly where my back pain was and could tell which side I primarily carry Olivia on. She also said my hips are out of alignment which is a source of my pain and that my lower back was inflamed. I had been thinking this whole time my back pain was coming from me being top heavy, which I am sure is still a cause but didn't realize HOW much I carry around our tot! HOPEFULLY now I will get some relief. (Any other mamas have these issues?)
The massage was for a WHOLE hour, H E A V E N!! =)
On Olivia's homecoming anniversary we had bought some lottery tickets so after our massages, we decided to stop to see if we won.
Well we did! A whole WHOPPING $6! Wooooo! haha So we stopped to get some coffee before heading back to our girl!
...and what kind of post would this be without Olivia pictures?!!
Olivia, the teething machine! She is currently getting two teeth on top!
I treasure the nights that Olivia lets me rock her to sleep in her glider! :)
Sometimes it can be hard to find time to "date," especially since Jer works a lot of nights and weekends so whenever we find time, we try to do something just the 2 of us! =)
Do any of you do week day/afternoon dates?





6 comments:
You guys are the sweetest family... I wish you lived in Ohio and we could all be friends!! ;) Glad you got a massage, that sounds AMAZING, I hope it helps with your back pain!!!
We try to do a weekday date once a week. Usually on a Monday, to help the start of the week go a little better :) It's usually just dinner at our fave Mexican place and then some browsing/shopping at Target. Simple, but nice!
Too cute! During-the-day dates are always an awesome thing! Hope your back pain goes away, fast! :)
Olivias story is incredible - I just stalked your blog a little & Im a new follower :)
Joanna-dan.blogspot.com
Glad you guy were able to get a date!! It gets so hard with little ones!! A couples massage sounds amazing!
how fun! Tyler is off every other Monday, so we often do Monday day dates while Guinevere is in daycare...they're the best :)
I would take a date any time of the day, any day at this point, how did it become so hard to schedule hub&wife time? I guess the trade off is well worth it, though you have inspired me to mandate a date night this week :)
Hannah
cjnmommarazzi.blogspot.com
Post a Comment