Image Map

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday {Mini Me fashion}

I am SO excited for the first week of #Trendytot Tuesday!! I hope you all will join Kelly, Lindsay and myself! =)


As you all know, I LOVE dressing Olivia, I actually enjoy putting outfits together for her more than putting outfits together for myself! Everything is just WAY cuter in Olivia's size and maybe I am biased but there is nothing that Olivia can't pull off! 

When shopping for Olivia, I am usually drawn to things that I would wear. I LOVE patterns- polka dots, stripes, animal prints, etc. Olivia's closet is also FULL of color! Olivia has QUITE the sassy personality, and I really feel her fashion expresses her attitude!

When looking back at photos of us together, I realized just how ALIKE our clothes are. Jer often jokes that she is my mini-me and she really is! When going through our closets, I realized how many clothes we have that are almost identical...

Mama PJ's- Old Navy
Mini Pjs- Carter's
Mama Dress- F21
Mini Dress- Old Navy
Mama Trench- Banana Republic
Mini Trench- Target
Mama Flats- Target
Mini Flats- Target


Mama Polka Dot Chambray- F21
Mini Polka Dot Chambray- H&M

These are just a FEW of the MANY, MANY similar items in our closet. This didn't start out on purpose, but coordinating our outfits is super fun. She will probably be embarrassed when she is older, but I seriously LOVE it! Olivia really is my mini me!! =)

Do any of you dress your tots in "mini me" attire? Where are your favorite stores to score deals and cute looks?

***Link-up Info***
  • Trendy Tot Tuesday is a chance to talk about kid's style, and pretty much anything goes.  Pictures of your cutie, talking about their style (that you buy and dress them in, ahem!), a Polyvore board, linking to the new kid's line at the Gap - anything!  All ages welcome, from you sweet pregnant mamas stocking up a closet to the teenagers that probably pick all their own stuff out now ;)  
  • This is a hop-style link up - please follow your hosts (Kelly, Lindsay and Megan), and jump around to meet other bloggers!  We hope everyone gains some new followers from this link up and finds some fabulous new blogs!
  • Please link back to (at least!) one of us, and feel free to steal our badge if you'd like.  If you're a tweeter, use #trendytot
  • The link up is open until Friday - so if you're finding this late, please still play along!  But it will always go live at 12:01am on Tuesdays.
  • Interested in guest hosting?  Starting next week, we'll have one guest host each week joining us - so you would have the link-up code on your blog, and linkers would be asked to follow you as well.  Please let us know if you think you'd like to be a guest host!
  • This week, we'll use Rafflecopter to randomly select one blogger that links up for a $25 Target gift certificate - our way of saying "thank you" for joining us on this new adventure






20 comments:

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

Love the mini & me edition. I may do the same thing for trendy tot tues :) I think the leopard flats are my fave!!

Cari said...

you know i love everything you put on that little sweet girl!

Thanks again for putting this awesome link-up together

Katie said...

All the outfits are so cute! Love my little man but I would be thrilled to have a mini-me someday!

Unknown said...

Y'all are so adorable!!! ;)

Shawna said...

Cute! I don't ever deliberately dress the girls and me alike, but I do it all the time without meaning too. I bought them matching black coats for example and then suddenly realized on day that it was basically *my* coat in kid's size :-) Fun link up!

Karen said...

I love the mini me outfits! We do that sometimes too! I'd love to co-host one week. Great link-up!!

Melanie said...

What a great link-up! I am friends with Kelly and found you from this fun, new link-up! I joined your site, and can't wait to follow along with you!

I hope you check-out my little cutie!
http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

Lacie @thedanielsons said...

Love this link up idea!!! so awesome. And your little mini me is the cutest thing I have ever seen! One day I hope to have a girl so we can be twinners...until then ill just have to match my little guy and his daddy haha

Amanda said...

Awwww! I love the leopard. I love seeing all her outfits on Instagram.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

these are awesome photos...she is soo cute. and i love your blog pictures!

Sara Pierce said...

You two are so adorable. Stopping by from the link up, thanks so much for hosting! LOVE it!

http://lifeinthesetimesblog.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/link-up-week-trendy-tot-tuesday/

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

I just LOVE how you two dress alike. She is the best dressed little girl!

Ashley Brickner said...

Haha I was just commenting on another blog how I match my daughter all of the time!! My husband thinks I'm crazy so I'm glad to see someone else does it. You both are too cute, and I would love to link up to this next week! New follower!

Unknown said...

What a fun linkup! I love dressing my son & they are finally coming out with some cute boy stuff! I cannot wait for a little mini-me to dress, but I have to admit, I am totally enjoying dressing a little man! Thanks for the party:)

Baby Shopaholic said...

I am just like you! I only like to dress Peyton in clothes I would rock! All linked up!

Sarah said...

Cute link party! Might have to join in next Tuesday!

erin vancura said...

i LOVE this. 100% joining in for tuesdays from now on. and olivia is seriously the cutest. i LOVE her (your) style!!

Kelly Slater said...

This is an awesome idea, and I can't wait to participate next week! Your little girl is adorable!

xoxo,
Kelly

http://walkinonsunshinetheblog.blogspot.com/

Ashley Brickner said...

Can't wait to link-up to you guys next week! I haven't done a link-up before ... so do I just link to you guys in my post?! Here is my "PRE link-up" post:

http://www.wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com/2013/02/shes-in-scarves.html

Glad I found your blog. :)

Tami said...

Olivia is always dressed so cute! I love your coordinating outfits!!