Image Map

Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

FRIDAY
Friday after work, I picked up Buffalo Wild Wings take out for dinner and Olivia and I ate it ALL! It was SO good! haha We spent the night at home relaxing. We read, played and after she went to bed I did some cleaning. pretty low key night!

SATURDAY
Saturday,  Olivia woke up 3 times through out the night so when Olivia woke up at 8am we got up for the day. We had breakfast, got ready and then headed out. We went to starbucks, Target and then grocery shopping! Our timing couldn't have been better for the grocery store because it seemed like every corner there were free samples and they were ALL Olivia friendly! haha I had brought snacks but didn't need them since she ate everything from cereal to pasta! Girlfriend was in heaven!



After our errands, we came home and had lunch. We were all ready for a nap since Olivia woke up SO early, so that is JUST what we did! 

Around 4, my friend Sarah came to visit with Olivia's bff Brynn! Liv was still sleeping so we all hung out at the house. Once Olivia woke up the girls played, we caught up and then went to dinner.

At dinner both of the girls gave us a RUN for our money! They both were SUPER sassy and were not interested in listening to us so we ended up taking out dinner to go. 














When we got back to the house the girls acted like nothing had happened...

We let them play and Sarah did my hair! I needed a cut and color SO bad, I honestly don't even know the last time I had Sarah do my hair but it looks AMAZING now!! The girls were pretty needy/clingy while Sarah was doing my hair but eventually Brynn fell asleep and Olivia started relaxing! After they left I put Olivia to bed and then waited up for them to get home before going to bed!





SUNDAY
Sunday was VERY lowkey! We woke up, had breakfast and played downstairs. We met Jer for coffee at Panera and went and looked at the house! We had lunch at home and then Liv and I napped. After our nap Olivia ate while I cleaned and then we went to the store to get a few things for dinner. 


For dinner I made spaghetti and meatballs and garlic toast and it was SO good. Even Olivia loved it! (Easiest meatballs- 1lb meat, 1 packet liptons onion soup mix, 1-2 tablespoons parm cheese)

We cleaned up, I baked brownies and then we played with Liv until bed. I LOVE nights when Jer is home, it is SO much more fun! Once Liv went to bed, we watched some shows on the DVR while enjoying some brownies!


Perfect sunday!! :)

How was your weekend?

(Don't forget about #TrendyTot Tuesday tomorrow!!) 

4 comments:

Cari said...

sounds like a great weekend, the girls are too cute!!

Im excited for the link-up tomorrow!

Julie said...

Cute hair - I need to get a trim or something done with my hair bad! I just always forget or am afraid they'll cut too much.

Casey said...

Sounds like a great weekend!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend!
Love her little ponytails!