Image Map

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday {Baby Blazers!)

I am OBSESSED with Liv's baby Blazers! Both of hers are from Baby Gap and I wish last fall I would have bought more than 2! They are GREAT staples and for layering and obviously are ADORABLE!!


Here are some more great finds for your tot!!



Baby Blazers







Where are some of your favorite places for cute staples for your tot?



Won't you please join us?  
Last week we had 31 links, which was incredible - thank you so much to everyone who joined us!  

The winner of the Target giftcard is Shawna at Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. (Shawna - Kelly emailed you, so send her your address when you get a chance!

Also, we thought it'd be fun to feature a tot of the week, and last week we couldn't get enough of Hannah at Mommarazzi and her adorable mom-son matching style - SO cute!

This week's guest host is Cari at Adventures of the Roberts.  Her daughter Breanna is a month younger than Liv, and is ADORABLE.  Make sure to check out her blog this week! :)

  • Trendy Tot Tuesday is a chance to talk about kid's style, and pretty much anything goes.  Pictures of your cutie, talking about their style (that you buy and dress them in, ahem!), a Polyvore board, linking to the new kid's line at the Gap - anything!  All ages welcome, from you sweet pregnant mamas stocking up a closet to the teenagers that probably pick all their own stuff out now  
  • This is a hop-style link up - please follow your hosts (Myself, Kelly & Lindsay!) and this week's guest host (Cari) - we are in spots 1-4.  Also, jump around to meet other bloggers!  We hope everyone gains some new followers from this link up and finds some fabulous new blogs!
  • Please link back to (at least!) one of us, and feel free to steal our Trendy Tot Tuesday badge if you'd like.  If you're a tweeter or instagram-er, use #trendytot
  • Interested in guest hosting?  Please let me know if you think you'd like to be a guest host!! You can leave me a comment or email me!! :)








12 comments:

Shawna said...

I love blazers too! I just found a navy and white stripe one at Old Navy on clearance and had to have it for Brielle :-) (And yay, I'm so excited to win the gift card!!!)

Chantell said...

Newest follower from TechnicallyTriplets.com! LOve those baby blazers! She is too cute! LInked up for the first time too! Woo hoo!

Kelly Slater said...

Oh my gosh, so cute! I can't wait to join in this link up! :o)

Maggie said...

Dying over your little cutie's pink peplum blazer! So on trend! :)

Amy said...

So cute! Kyla doesn't have any blazers yet, but they're going on my list to buy this spring. They are too adorable.

Unknown said...

Awesome topic! I love baby blazers! I have found some of the best from H&M as they are great quality and very reasonably priced. Gap also always makes super cute ones as well!

Anonymous said...

I just bought my little girl a new baby blazer today! Seersucker in the boys department at Target! Can't wait to post her in it!

Cari said...

I love blazers! Olivia always looks so so cute!

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

OMG baby business professional, how adorable!! baby blazer is adorable!! & thanks for feature tot :) Can't wait to see the adorableness you have in store for miss Olivia's Easter :)

Hannah

Modern Camelot said...

I just bought Guinevere her first baby blazer from Target and I'm obsessed - they are sooo cute on little kids!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Love the blazers! My 18 month old has a few hand-me-down blazers from her 6 year old sister. Also from Gap!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Love her! I love the blazers too! I am a fan of Denim Jackets also! They go with everything.