This past saturday we had BEAUTIFUL weather, so Olivia and I decided to go on a walk downtown! LUCKILY, Olivia cooperated for a few minutes so we could have a little photo shoot! I just LOVE how these pictures turned out of her!!
( I used the Cannon Rebel T3 for these photos, they are unedited besides the watermark)
Chambray Polka Dot Shirt: H&M | Skinny Jeans: Target | Sandals: Walmart
I hope you all got to enjoy some beautiful weather as well! It was ABOUT TIME MI got the message!! ;)
This weeks guest host is Mandi!
This weeks TOTW are:
Check out Stephanie's blog! Don't you die over their style?! The tutu's kill me!! :)
Mandi is the mama to beautiful Lucia! I love her heartfelt posts and her little princess is precious!!
This weeks TOTW are:
Check out Stephanie's blog! Don't you die over their style?! The tutu's kill me!! :)
- Trendy Tot Tuesday is a chance to talk about kid's style, and pretty much anything goes. Pictures of your cutie, talking about their style (that you buy and dress them in, ahem!), a Polyvore board, linking to the new kid's line at the Gap - anything! All ages welcome, from you sweet pregnant mamas stocking up a closet to the teenagers that probably pick all their own stuff out now
- This is a hop-style link up - please follow your hosts (Myself, Kelly & Lindsay!)- we are in spots 1-3. Also, jump around to meet other bloggers! We hope everyone gains some new followers from this link up and finds some fabulous new blogs!
- Please link back to (at least!) one of us, and feel free to steal our Trendy Tot Tuesday badge if you'd like. If you're a tweeter or instagram-er, use #trendytot
- Interested in co-hosting? Please let me know if you think you'd like to be a co-host!! You can leave me a comment or email me!! :)
*If I have contacted you to co-host and you have confirmed with me, please email me again. We have had a few weeks of "no shows." We have a waiting list of friends wanting to cohost with us and we want to make sure everyone gets a chance that wants to! Thanks!! :)*













8 comments:
love that outfit!!!
That little shirt is adorable (as is she)! Cute pics!
Thanks for featuring my kids this week!
So cute! Love her shirt!
Love the sandals! My daughter has the same ones but they are still a bit too big! =) New follower, love your blog!
I adore those sandals! She is too cute
What a cutie! This is my first week linking up, and can't wait to do it every week! I love talking kids clothes.
Samantha
New follower :) Love the color of her shirt and now I really want a pair of those sandals for my little girl! So cute!
Just love her style as always!
Post a Comment