Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday {Navy + Mint

My new favorite color combo is Navy and mint! Mint skinny jeans with a navy chambray top. A baby denim skirt and a ruffly mint top. The list goes on and on! Here are some more mint and navy items I am LOVING!!!

navy + mint





Our Co-host this week is Ashley from "I Love You More Than Carrots!" 


I have been a long time reader of Ashley's! I love her blog, her style, and her boys are WAY too adorable!! Go check her out! :)


Our "Trendy Tot of the Week" is:

Georgia!!


  • Trendy Tot Tuesday is a chance to talk about kid's style, and pretty much anything goes.  Pictures of your cutie, talking about their style (that you buy and dress them in, ahem!), a Polyvore board, linking to the new kid's line at the Gap - anything!  All ages welcome, from you sweet pregnant mamas stocking up a closet to the teenagers that probably pick all their own stuff out now  
  • This is a hop-style link up - please follow your hosts (Myself, Kelly & Lindsay!)- we are in spots 1-3.  Also, jump around to meet other bloggers!  We hope everyone gains some new followers from this link up and finds some fabulous new blogs!
  • Please link back to (at least!) one of us, and feel free to steal our Trendy Tot Tuesday badge if you'd like.  If you're a tweeter or instagram-er, use #trendytot
  • Interested in guest hosting?  Please let me know if you think you'd like to be a guest host!! You can leave me a comment or email me!! :)





17 comments:

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

The swimsuit is adorable! I also love those sandals!

Shawna said...

I'm loving those striped shorts!

Cari said...

I love green and navy and also blue and navy!

Chrissy said...

I am loving this color combo!!! I want to buy it all every time I get on the Gap website.

Karen said...

Love the green and navy! The swimsuit is so cute!

Emily Powell said...

oh my gosh! that swimsuit! I LOVE IT!!! Thanks for tot of the week...that's awesome!

Kelly Slater said...

I'm loving that combo too, Tinley has a lot of those same items! :o)

Lindsey S said...

I LOVE these colors! SO cute!

Amber - Binkertation said...

Oooh mint and navy is an adorable combo - bet it'd be precious on your little gal.

This is my first time linking up for Trendy Tot Tuesday!

Meg O. said...

Those little boat shoes are precious!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Love the Navy and Mint! P wore it on Saturday!

Mallorie said...

So I promise I will link up EC one day. GAH I have been such a slacker blogger lately. I love your link up though and have fun reading!!!!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Love this trend for sure!! Good picks!

Courtney B said...

Aaaahhh.... that tiny bikini is adorable! Mia NEEDS one :)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I am obsessed with navy and mint. I was so excited to find mint skinnies for Avery last week at Macy's.

Amanda said...

I love all those outfits!!! Those Sperrys are So cute! Baby Teale has a pair in pink. :)

Modern Camelot said...

I love that combo...and I LOVVVVVE that teeny weeny bikini!!!