Lately I have been feeling like I have too many balls in the air...Between work, building this new home, selling our current home, being a wife, being a mom, laundry, grocery shopping, friendships, family, etc. I feel like there is always something(s) that fall in the cracks.
If you were to see the state of my home right now, I would be SO embarrassed!
If you were to ask me the last time I made dinner, I would ask if boiling noodles with jar sauce counts?
If you were to ask me the last time I got home in time for dinner with Olivia I would try not to cry.
Life is just BUSY. CRAZY. INSANE.
To say I am exhausted, that would be putting it lightly! It isn't just physical, but mental. I am just DRAINED!
BUT once tax season is over, I am hoping life will calm down a little again. I'll have my nights and weekends back. I'll have TIME.
Time to breathe. Time for myself.
Me time=Happy Megan. Happy Megan= Better wife/mama.
I don't want this to sound like a pity party, or "poor me," I just wanted to keep it real. I try to be positive, not just on this blog but in life. I am SO grateful for my job and the opportunities my job has provided for me and my family. BUT every once in a while, it feels good, even therapeutic, to sit and write about something that is bothering me. I don't like to "complain" to others but blogging makes me feel better!
So, that is what is going on in my life! If you are waiting on a reply from an email, tweet, etc. PLEASE forgive me. I PROMISE to get to it soon! April 15th is SOON!! =) T-MINUS 2 days!
I CAN'T WAIT!!! =)

5 comments:
Boiling noodles with a jar of sauce TOTALLY counts as cooking dinner! You're doing great, momma, and the 15th is almost here!
Shew! glad I'm not the only one! These days I think women have SO much pressure to be perfect, to be the perfect Mom, to keep the perfect house, to have a great job AND be a good wife. I feel so overwhelmed sometimes, and like I'm letting so many people down. I can't tell you the last time I cooked dinner. and that's okay! I hope you get some time to yourself soon! :)
Girl I know exactly how you feel and it doesn't feel good. I feel like I can't give everything the attention it needs.
Hey Megan!
I just stumbled across your blog - and I love it! :) I can also relate with your post... Life needs to slow down a bit for sure!
You made it to April 15th! :) Hope you get a chance to relax.
www.prettylittleelm.blogspot.com
I hope you get to relax now that tax season is over!!!
Post a Comment