It is NO secret that I LOVE to shop for Olivia! I have found some SUPER cute things for her through Etsy! Here are some of my favorite Etsy shops:
I ordered Olivia's lace leggings from this shop! They are SUPER soft and they have SO many color choices!!
I am ADDICTED to this shop! They sell BEAUTIFUL headbands and bows that even I would wear! If you have a little man they sell bow ties as well!
This was one of the first etsy shops I bought from! They make super adorable bows and hair clips!
I ordered Olivia's 1st birthday shirt from this shop! There were SO many options and it came FAST!!
What are some of your favorite Etsy shops?
This weeks Trendy Tot of the Week is Ariana
How cute is she?! Go check out this blog for even more cuteness! Her older brother Ky is adorable too!!
- Trendy Tot Tuesday is a chance to talk about kid's style, and pretty much anything goes. Pictures of your cutie, talking about their style (that you buy and dress them in, ahem!), a Polyvore board, linking to the new kid's line at the Gap - anything! All ages welcome, from you sweet pregnant mamas stocking up a closet to the teenagers that probably pick all their own stuff out now
- This is a hop-style link up - please follow your hosts (Myself, Kelly & Lindsay!)- we are in spots 1-3. Also, jump around to meet other bloggers! We hope everyone gains some new followers from this link up and finds some fabulous new blogs!
- Please link back to (at least!) one of us, and feel free to steal our Trendy Tot Tuesday badge if you'd like. If you're a tweeter or instagram-er, use #trendytot
- Interested in co-hosting? Please let me know if you think you'd like to be a co-host!! You can leave me a comment or email me!! :)
*If I have contacted you to co-host and you have confirmed with me, please email me again. We have had a few weeks of "no shows." We have a waiting list of friends wanting to cohost with us and we want to make sure everyone gets a chance that wants to! Thanks!! :)*





13 comments:
I totally blame you for my addiction to Jameson Monroe lol
Those leggings are so cute and I LOVE the birthday pictures. She is such a sweetie
I adore the leggings too! And I am also in love with Jameson Monroe :)
Super cute! I love Etsy!
I've ordered from Jameson Monroe because of you :)
And I'm always looking for new etsy shops so I'm glad you posted this!!
I've heard of Jameson Monroe from another blog I read, and I'm excited to order some stuff there for little miss soon!
I love Etsy! They are the best place to find cute accessories :-)
We love Etsy, too! And those lace leggings are TOO MUCH!! Love!
I love all of her bows and def need to order some of theirs for Harper!! Great link up!! You girls are getting so dang popular :)
Oh my gosh, lace leggings?! I'll have to check those out! She's so cute. I'm obsessed with Etsy too.
I bought everything from Etsy before P was born! You can find anything on there!
LOVE the tips for shops to try - thanks
Love the lacy leggings! I hope they make them for bigger girls!
I have the same problem with my skinny girl! Everything falls off of her.
LOVE those pink polka dot shoes. Might have to go get Ava a pair!
Post a Comment