FRIDAY
Friday after work Olivia and I hung out at home and then one of my best friends was in town so we met her at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. Olivia was SO good and Miranda and I had a great time hanging out and catching up. I LOVE that I have girlfriends that adore Olivia and look forward to seeing her as much as me! After dinner Miranda came back to our house and we hung out for a while. Once she left, Jeremy and I let Olivia stay up a little later than usual and we watched a movie together.
SATURDAY
Saturday we went out for breakfast and it was SO SO good! Liv was a little challenging, but I think there was just too much going on at the restaurant and she likes to people watch and really couldn't since she had her back to everyone. I used to get embarrassed if she would get loud or no want to sit still but now it doesn't phase us too much. Luckily this was a very kid friendly restaurant so no one really cared.
We went and ran errands and Liv LOVED running down the aisles at Home Depot. It was pretty hysterical until Jeremy had to literally run after her so as you can see she was thrilled to sit in the cart! ha
I just LOVE that we can wear real ponytails now! Although, it makes Liv look SO much more grown up! (tear!)
After all of our errands we took an almost THREE hour nap! It was amazing! I have been so tired! Work has been taking SO much out of me!!
I didn't feel like cooking so I picked up applebees carside to go. We hardly ever go to applebees since it is on the otherside of town but for some reason it just sounded good. Too bad my order was messed up!
Hey Applebee's...does this steak look WELL DONE?! YUCK!!
Even though dinner was kind of a bust Olivia and I still had a fun night. I baked cookies and we watched Aladdin and cuddled. I love and live for these kinds of nights!!
SUNDAY
(Sunday, we were supposed to head down state but the roads and weather were AWFUL! We didn't want to chance getting into an accident so we decided to stay put.)
Olivia and I started the morning with coffee, milk, cuddles and cartoons.
Once Jer got up, I got ready and then we went to Panera. After Panera we went shopping at Target and we got some cute things for our house. I just LOVE Target!! (Don't we all?!)
After all of our shopping and errands we came home and Olivia had fallen asleep in the car so Jer took her upstairs and we just were lazy. We took a nap too and it was nice! Olivia ended up sleeping for 3 hours again! Poor baby has been WORN out! Jer went to work so Olivia and I hung out, made dinner, ate at home and continued being lazy! It was SO nice! Working 50 hours during the week has made me appreciate the weekends EVEN more! I know there are a ton of other things I need to be doing around the house but spending the weekend on the couch cuddling my love bug is seriously THE best!!!!! :)
How was your weekend?
P.S. Don't forget to sign up for our Swap! :)












4 comments:
Your little girl is so precious! I love the little ponytail :)
I love that ponytail!! That steak looks we, but I never order steak from there. She looks so happy in the Home Depot pics. So cute!! Glad y'all had a great weekend.
Sounds like a nice cozy weekend. I miss all those lil kid snuggles! I love Olivia's cute ponytail. I remember when my daughter first was able to wear piggies!! Love.
Looks like such a fun weekend. Besides the steak, all of your food sounds delicious! Makes me hungry! :)
Post a Comment