Image Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I have a secret...

Olivia is getting a BIG girl room because...


We are BUILDING!!! =)
(Sorry did you all think it was because of something else?) ;)

We signed the dotted line on New Years Day!




Our closing date is set for June 30th! 
(What an AWESOME wedding anniversary gift to each other!! )

We are SO excited and can't believe how quickly everything is happening!!


They have already dug out the basement...






Put in the "walls" for the basement...











AND started pouring!!!






We are SO excited for this new adventure and for this new "baby" in our family!!! =)

27 comments:

Meg O. said...

Oh my goodness!!!! How exciting!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

SO exciting! Building can be stressful but always rewarding in the end! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Congrats! So exciting :) Good luck with the whole process!

Tiffany said...

That is so exciting!!!! I can't wait to see the progress and how you decorate everything!!
Congratulations!

Julie said...

Yay how exciting!!!!

Kelsey said...

Congrats! So exciting. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Katie said...

How exciting! Congrats! I did think for a second you'd be changing the name of these parts to Table for Four ;)

xo-Katie

Cari said...

oh how exciting!!! congrats Cant wait to see all the progress and final product

Megan said...

That is awesome! Congrats! I would love to build our own house!

Joeylee said...

Congrats that's so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Thats REALLY exciting!!! :) Congrats

Tami said...

Congratulations! That is SO exciting! It looks like y'all got some beautiful land!

Katie said...

Congrast! How exciting! Can't wait to see it as it progresses! :)

Erin said...

Yayyy! I'm so excited for you! We dream of building one day so I know you must be super pumped!!

Casey said...

Yippee!!! So so exciting!!!

Lauren said...

Yay! Building seems like so fun - you don't have to find your dream house because you get to put it together yourself. So awesome!

She's a big star said...

So exciting, congrats!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! How exciting to be building 'Your' own home!!! June will be here before you know it!!

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Congrats girl!! So exciting!

Casey said...

Congratulations!! So exctiting, I hope you'll share more along your journey!

Shannon Page said...

Sooooo exciting!!! Congratulations!!

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

CONGRATS Megan!! that is such exciting news!!
We are also currently building here in South Africa except our building time takes a lot longer...
Happy house planning x

HickChickBritt said...

How fun! Is your anniversary June 30th? I got married 6/30/07

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Katie said...

Awesome...we are also hoping to build this year..would love to follow your journey! Congrats! I just requested to follow you on Instagram..my Lillie was also premature so I loved reading your story on here!

Brandi said...

Yayyyyy! I am so excited for you three! Hubby and I are looking into building this year too... I can't wait to follow along with your house progress! Congrats!

Heather said...

Um, I definitely thought you were preggers when I saw the title! Haha

Congrats on the new home!!