Image Map

Saturday, January 5, 2013

19 Month {Update}

I previously wrote Olivia's 19 month post, but since then there have been SO many things she is doing and I don't want to forget!

-Olivia LOVES stuffed animals! She is always trying to carry them all, especially around the house, and has to have at least 3 of them with her at all times. 

-EVERYTHING is referred to as "baby." Her baby doll, Elmo, buster, etc, they are ALL baby!

-Seriously pointing at EVERY THING!!!

-Great at helping us dress and undress her! Will put her arms in arm holes, head in head hole, feet in shoes, etc.

-Whenever she wants to give kisses or is giving kisses to her "baby" she always goes "Mwwwwwwwah!" It is seriously SO cute!

-Speaking of kisses, she is passing them out like halloween candy! Olivia is a kissing machine! If you ask for a kiss you ALWAYS get at least 4! (NOT complaining!) Also, when Jer took Olivia to daycare she tried to give a boy in her room a kiss...uh-oh! ;) When Jeremy told me I almost died laughing because I could imagine her chasing around this little boy who wanted nothing to do with her while she is running around going "Mwwwwwah! Mwwwwwah!" hahaha My little love bug! (We are working on her learning playing hard to get!)


-Olivia can not STAND having a clean room. No matter how long it takes us to clean her room, she has mastered destroying it with in 2.5 seconds! Her book shelf is her favorite to destroy. No book, toy or stuffed animal stands a CHANCE!


-Speaking of books, not only does she love to "read" them, she loves to now tear pages out! I have had to repair at least 8 books just since we got back from vacation! Even when we are sitting there reading with her, she is sneaky and rips out pages! 


-Olivia LOVES LOVES LOVES shoes and clothes! She LOVES to play with my shoes and play with her clothes in her closet! It is so funny to me! She actually threw a tantrum when I took away clothes from her because I needed to do laundry.


-Speaking of tantrums...we deal with AT LEAST 1-2 a DAY! I am hoping this is just a phase! The smallest things make Olivia upset! When we don't let Olivia climb the stairs, when we take away a toy because she threw it, etc. Mostly the tantrums occur when we leave for work. Our babysitter told us this week that Olivia gets VERY upset when we leave. I am REALLY worried about Olivia starting daycare next week, hopefully these little boys will distract her! haha 




Singing- Olivia LOVES to sing! Her favorite songs are her ABC'S, Row, Row, Row your boat and Bah, Bah, Black Sheep. I often wonder when she sings if these songs get stuck in her head like they do in ours! haha

Teeth--In the previous post I wasn't sure how many teeth she had. We counted yesterday and she has 8 on top and 8 on bottom. With in the 16 teeth she has 4 are currently coming in, 2 on top and 2 on bottom- they are all about half way through and are SUPER sharp!

Sleeping- Olivia is sleeping through the night BUT for some reason when it is my mornings to wake up with Liv she likes to wake up EARLY! We have had 4am wake up calls, 6am but her most consistent is 6:51am. AWESOME. For Jeremy her earliest wake up time is 830am...lucky...




Recently, Olivia is OBSESSED with carrying and pushing things around the house. Empty laundry baskets, toy baskets, large toys, her little rocking chair--she has tried to carry and push them all around the house. Thing is, SHE wants to do it. If you try to do it for her, she will throw a tantrum. I have NO idea what she is trying to accomplish, but because these items are too big for her we don't want her carrying them because we don't want her to hurt herself.


I can't believe within just a few weeks how many things I needed to "write down" to remember! This girl amazes us everyday!! LOVE her SO SO much!! xoxo


4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Awe she is growing so fast! I love these little updates! I think they are so cute & such a great way to keep track :)

Jamie said...

She's so cute! I love her little pony tail!

katie ridings said...

Sweet little pony tail!!

Megan said...

She is seriously so cute!! I love the idea of blogging all of this so that you never forget!!