Image Map

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My FIRST giveaway!!!

I am SO excited for my FIRST giveaway!! I have gotten SUCH a great response on my new blog design that Stephanie and I figured we should celebrate by giving one of YOU a chance at a FREE blog design!! =)

Stephanie from Stephanie G Designs is offering a giveaway for the "Bloggers Best Package."

The package is worth $50 and includes:

* Custom Header in any style (additional $10 for the Changing Header)
* Coordinating Background
*Custom Social Media Icons
*Custom Navigation Bar at either top of blog or in sidebar
* Custom Signature- includes a small coordinating image, a
closing (i.e. Blessings, See you soon, Toodles, etc.) and your name
* Post Dividers
* Up to 6 Custom Sidebar Labels  (Followers, About Me, Friends & Family, etc)
* Coordinating Fonts and Colors for Post Titles
* 2 or 3 column layout with custom width allowing for larger photos
***MUST be on the "BLOGGER Platform." The style must be either simplistic/photographic (like mine) or scrapbook (using a kit from one of the designers on Stephanies blog). Stephanie can't do the illustration (woman with a book/kid/dog etc. that you see often) Any questions can be directed toward Stephanie***

18 comments:

Mallory said...

Love! What a great giveaway!!
I've been a follower for about 2-3 months!

Erin said...

How fun! :) Excited for your first giveaway girl!!!

Lacy said...

Been a follow for a month or so. I found you through From Mrs To Momma. :)

Hall Around Texas said...

Yay! I'm in love with your blog design!! It's fabulous.

xoxo
Crystal

Hall Around Texas said...

Also, I can't find the GFC on Stephanie's blog...

Angie said...

How fun! I am a brand new follower, and really enjoy reading!

Unknown said...

I'm a fairly new follower and blogger - and my blog already needs a makeover.

Unknown said...

I'm a fairly new follower and blogger - and my blog already needs a makeover.

Jayme said...

Does a comment mean were entered?!!! I'm a follower, love your blog and deisgn!

The Maxell's said...

What a fun giveaway! It's the first one I've ever entered.. haha! xo, Karen

Anonymous said...

How fun! I've been following you for about 6ish months? I think lol.

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

I think I have been following you for months- but not sure exactly how long!! Love following you and your sweet family!

Unknown said...

I've been following for a month or so---My blog is in need of a facelift, but I'm 39+ weeks pregnant and can't seem to get it together to do myself. Please choose me! :-)

TLF said...

Awesome giveaway!

krystal said...

Been following since you signed up for sponsorship on my blog =]

Perfectly Jenn said...

I honestly don't know how long I've been a follower here but it's been a while! Love your blog and love this new look!

Katie said...

Hello there. New follower! :)

Kristen said...

Great Giveaway!! My blog could use a good facelift...especially if its as nice as yours! I love following your blog, Im not sure on specifics but I would say I have been a follower for a good 3-4 months now! :)