Image Map

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday {Chambray}

I have said before how much I LOVE dressing Olivia in mini-me items! On Sunday Olivia's St. Patrick's Day outfit inspired me to post about Chambray...but for baby! I never realized there are SO many options!!

1. Wear it open


2. Animal print/patterns


 3. Canadian Tuxedo


4. Under a dress


5. With Colored denim/jeggings

6. With a tutu!

A couple more options:
Under a sweater/cardigan/ hoodie, with stripes, use it in colorblocking, with floral prints (SO in for spring!!)

How does your tot wear chambray?

(This specific Denim shirt was found in the clearance section in baby boys section at Target!)

**********************************************************************************

This weeks cohost is Pam!


Pam is currently expecting her first baby, a boy! (who might I add already has a closet fit for a prince!)
Make sure to check out her blog!! :)


The Trendy Tot of The Week is...



  • Trendy Tot Tuesday is a chance to talk about kid's style, and pretty much anything goes.  Pictures of your cutie, talking about their style (that you buy and dress them in, ahem!), a Polyvore board, linking to the new kid's line at the Gap - anything!  All ages welcome, from you sweet pregnant mamas stocking up a closet to the teenagers that probably pick all their own stuff out now  
  • This is a hop-style link up - please follow your hosts (Myself, Kelly & Lindsay!) and this week's guest host (Pam) - we are in spots 1-4.  Also, jump around to meet other bloggers!  We hope everyone gains some new followers from this link up and finds some fabulous new blogs!
  • Please link back to (at least!) one of us, and feel free to steal our Trendy Tot Tuesday badge if you'd like.  If you're a tweeter or instagram-er, use #trendytot
  • Interested in guest hosting?  Please let me know if you think you'd like to be a guest host!! You can leave me a comment or email me!! :)







13 comments:

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

So so cute!! love the little shamrock clip as well!

Karen said...

So cute! My daughter use to wear hers under a dress all the time.

Ashley Brickner said...

LOVE chambray!!! For me and my little one! How do we link up this week? I didn't see the button? Thanks. :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love it with the animal print leggings! The tutu is pretty adorable, too!

Chrissy said...

I ADORE the Chambray shirt! Where did you get that one? I love the cuffs rolled up! My fave has to be with the animal print leggings. And I think the tutu is a cute idea!

Cari said...

I love it w. the TUTU!!! I only have a chambray dress for Breanna

she is so adorable

Emily Powell said...

LOVE chambray!

Courtney B said...

Oh my heart.... Her piggy tails are adorable!! You dress her so cute!!

Shawna said...

Very cute! Love it layered under the dress :-)

Melanie said...

OMG LOVE IT!! She's too cute!

Amanda said...

How adorable Love it with the colored skinnies.

I tried to link my post up, but it says the linkytools subscription has expired. :(

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Adorable!! I stole the shirt idea from you a few months back with one of Harper's outfits! (It was actually her brothers denim shirt and she rocked it better than he did!)

Ps- I'd love to be a guest host!!

Kelly Slater said...

Love it with the skinnies! My daughter just got a chambray dress with her initials monogrammed in white, and a bubble! I can't wait for her to wear them! :o)