Image Map

Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

FRIDAY
After I got home from work Liv and I had dinner at home and hung out. We were both so exhausted! I think she was in bed by like 8! haha Before bed I played around with this beauty and am SO mad at myself for not getting a nice camera sooner!! (This is a loaner!)



SATURDAY

Liv was up around 7am which was disappointing haha (I was hoping to "sleep in") so we got up, had breakfast and got ready for the day!

(Liv's FAVORITE thing is people watching/ looking out the window)

We ran errands with Jer before he had to head to work and then we came home, had lunch and I put Liv down for a nap.

I had to head into work for a couple hours

(How many days left until the end of Tax season?)

When I came home I picked up Liv and we headed up to visit Jer for dinner. Ever since Liv went bowling she is OBSESSED and has to play every time we go!







Liv's dinner was SO good! They have the BEST Ruebens!! Jer and I had prime rib which is always good as well!


After we headed to the grocery store for a few things! It was a WILD night! haha

SUNDAY
(Happy St. Paddy's Day!)

Liv let us sleep in until 8:15! We brought Olivia back to bed with us but that didn't last long. Jer made us breakfast, chocolate chip waffles, turkey bacon, and fresh fruit. Jer went to work and then Liv and I hung out at home. We played upstairs had a late lunch and then did nap time. When we woke up Jer came home for a couple hours so we all hung out until I made dinner!





For dinner I made baked chicken with celery, onions, carrots and fresh mushrooms, Garlic mashed potatoes and fried cabbage. OMG it was SO good!!! NO LEFTOVERS! haha

Jer went back to work for a couple hours and Liv and I played around some more with the camera and had a photoshoot! (you will see tomorrow!)

Here is a little sneak peak:

The rest of the night we cuddled on the couch and watched movies. Liv didn't go to bed until 945, she just was not tired and just really wanted to cuddle with her mama. I couldn't argue with that! ;)
When Jer came home we hung out and then went to bed! We were both exhaused!

3 comments:

Meg O. said...

Your hair looks GORGEOUS in that pic!! And Liv is so precious bowling!

Erin said...

Agree- your hair is looking FABULOUS woman! I think you need to share all your secrets and fave products- my hair really could use some help!! :)

Olivia looks SO GROWN UP and BEAUTIFUL in all those bowling pictures- what a doll!

Courtney B said...

Your hair looks gorgeous!! And bowling looks SO fun! It's going to be so fun to do this kind of stuff with Mia!