Image Map

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pay it Forward: Holiday Cards {Minted}


Megan shared an AWESOME deal on holiday cards through Minted and I just HAD to share as well! (Pay it forward, if you will!) I LOVE sending out holiday cards, but since Jeremy has a HUGE family, it can get expensive not excluding anyone! ;)

Here's a deal to save $50 on your holiday order at Minted. 

1) Create an account by clicking here and get a $25 credit on your next purchase just for signing up! 

2) Go here and get a discount code for $25 off holiday orders (must be used by 11/4/12). 

How it works: You have to add at least $50 worth of holiday merchandise to your cart. The $25 credit (#1 above) will be automatically applied to your cart and you enter the $25 discount code (#2 above) into the promotion code box during checkout. And bam...$50 worth of products for free. 
Who doesn't love FREE Holiday cards?! 

(Again, this only works for holiday products and you have to add at least $50 to your cart.)

Here's a few of my favorite holiday card designs:






I am a SUCKER for a good deal ESPECIALLY when it is something I was going to order in the first place! Thanks for sharing such a great deal, Megan!

All images via Minted.com

I was not compensated for this post. All thoughts/opinions are my own. A referral/affiliate link was used in this post.

4 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

Such cute cards! I don't know even know how to begin to choose! xoxo

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Ooh awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!

Cari said...

awesome! :) Thanks for posting

Casey said...

I loved this post so much I shared it with my readers for my biweekly series, Lots of Link Love!

I'd love if you come check it out, and mayyyybe even share with your readers :)

http://stresscasey.blogspot.com/2012/11/lots-of-link-love.html

XOXO
Casey