I don't know about all of you, but I NEED music in my ears when I am at the gym!
Here are some of the songs currently on my gym playlist:
Lil' Wayne & Young Money ft. Lloyd "Bedrock"
Carrie Underwood "Undo It"
Sean Kingston "Letting Go"
Lil Wayne & Ester Dean "Drop it Low (Remix)"
Jay-Z, Usher, & Ester Dean "Hot Tottie"
Wiz Khalifa "Black and Yellow"
Trey Songs "Bottoms Up"
Good Charlotte "Like it's her birthday"
Beyonce & Jay-Z "Upgrade you"
Pink "Get the party started"
T.I. "whatever you like"
Kelly Rowland & David Guetta "When Love Takes Over"
Keri Hilson "Turn my swag on (remix)"
I def need to update this list!
Can you tell this playlist is two years old? haha
What songs pump you up on your gym playlist?

5 comments:
I've always found that I need to listen to heavy metal when running and hip hop when I'm on the elliptical. That's what keeps me going! Love your ideas for songs!
I can honestly say I have not listened to my ipod in a long time at the gym. I've been catching up on reading and tv I don't get time to watch anymore. My ipod needs some major updating!
I normally listen to the Ying Yang channel on Pandora. I like to pretend I'm a gangster rapper at the gym. And most of these songs came out when I was in High School. And thin. Le sigh.
Some of my faves (also in desperate need of an update):
Bleed it Out - Linkin Park
Champion - Nelly
Brave - Jamie O'neal (Slower song, but great for inspiration!)
Hope that helps! :)
LOL. My playlist is old too, and we have some of the same ones! I find that Lady Gaga, Pink, and Kelly Clarkson songs are also great for workout playlists. :)
http://thegrassskirtblog.com
Post a Comment