Image Map

Thursday, October 11, 2012

FF {Fall Fashion}

I received NUMEROUS emails that you liked this blog post, so I decided to do another one!

Again, I am just a mom, trying to put more thought into my outfits. I feel by documenting my outfits, it makes me put more of an "effort" into my appearance, but doing these 
"fashion posts" are still a little out of my comfort zone. 

Again, everything is budget friendly (mostly things I have owned for years), mama friendly and easy to wear! (Sorry, lots of repeat pieces!)

Jacket: F21  |  Striped Top: GAP  |  Grey Skinny Cords: ON  |  Boots: Aldo
Top: F21  |  Sweater: ON  |  Belt: H&M  |  Skinny Jeans: NY&Co.  |  Boots: Bakers

Collared tunic: NY&Co.  |  Cardigan: ON  |  Belt: F21  |  Leggings: ON (my FAV leggings EVERRR!)  |  Boots: Bakers


TShirt: ON  |  Jacket: F21  |  Black Skinny Jeans: ON  | Wedges: Payless  | Necklace: ?? Not Sure

**Dirty Mirror Courtesy of Miss Olivia Adele**

8 comments:

Erin said...

You look gorgeous, as always!!!! ;) Perfect momma-on-the-go outfits!!

Kelsey said...

you are so pretty! I love the last two outfits

Unknown said...

I love these outfits. I especially love the wedges from Payless! Gotta get me a pair.

Ashley said...

Super cute outfits - I especially like the collared tunic with striped sweater!

Lori said...

you are ADORABLE! i love your style... if only it were a little cooler in Hawaii :(

new follower, please stop on by:
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com

AngieB said...

Love the outfits! Your blog is adorable! Following now :) Check out mine?
http://angieb5989.blogspot.com/
xo

katie ridings said...

Those wedge black shoes are so cute :) stylin momma!!

Brandi said...

SO cute! It is STILL not boot weather here! *tear*