Image Map

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday {Halloween Re-cap}

Surprise, Surprise!!! Olivia was Minnie Mouse for halloween! haha

I found this costume for $12 at TJ Maxx! I am wearing the ears that came with the costume and Olivia is wearing the ears from her "OhTWOodles" 2nd birthday party. The costume ears would NOT stay on her head so those were our "plan b."

The weather was YUCKY to put it nicely but we had fun anyway!

Olivia had a halloween party at "school" and then we picked her up, took her downtown where all of the downtown businesses were handing out candy and some even had cute projects for the kids to do!

After, we handed out candy at our house which Olivia LOVED! She was SO funny! She didn't understand that the candy went in her bucket while trick or treating and thought she had to eat t then and there! Then when passing out candy she would yell "THANK YOU!" before the kids could even thank us for the candy! haha Miss manner police I guess! haha










  • Trendy Tot Tuesday is a chance to talk about kid's style, and pretty much anything goes.  Pictures of your cutie, talking about their style (that you buy and dress them in, ahem!), a Polyvore board, linking to the new kid's line at the Gap - anything!  All ages welcome, from you sweet pregnant mamas stocking up a closet to the teenagers that probably pick all their own stuff out now  
  • This is a hop-style link up - please follow your hosts (Myself, Kelly & Lindsay!)- we are in spots 1-3.  Also, jump around to meet other bloggers!  We hope everyone gains some new followers from this link up and finds some fabulous new blogs!




  • Please link back to (at least!) one of us, and feel free to steal our Trendy Tot Tuesday badge if you'd like.  If you're a tweeter or instagram-er, use #trendytot
  • Interested in co-hosting?  Please let me know if you think you'd like to be a  co-host!! You can leave me a comment or email me!! :)
  • Interested in sponsoring or hosting a giveaway? You can leave me a comment or email me! 






11 comments:

Ashley Brickner said...

Beautiful princess!!!!!

Jamie said...

Aww. She looked so cute!

Rachel said...

So cute! Sophie was also Minnie Mouse this year... I feel like everyone I know with a 2-3 year old little girl was Minnie!! :)

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

Such a fun linkup! You know I'm lovin' the minnie mouse costume:)

Unknown said...

Cutest little minnie ever! And I love that you wore a little something to dress up with her! My best friend and I dressed up with our girls and went as The Golden Girls....I hadn't dressed up since I was a kid and it was so much fun! :-)

Courtney said...

Aww! Minnie costumes are the best!

Carrie said...

Adorable!

Erin LFF said...

Tooooo cute! And I love that you wore the ears and you guys kinda' matched :)

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

She looked so cute!

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

Love the minnie mouse!