Image Map

Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy 10 Months!

Today our lady turned 10 months! SO crazy how quickly the time has passed since she has come home!

I took this pic last night when I went to check on her. Olivia had kicked off all her blankets and was just LOVING all the room in her crib! lol (Last picture as a 9 month old!)



*******************************************************

Jeremy took these pictures for me this am since I was at work already when she woke up.

(don't worry I'll take more when I get home and update!) :)



I am not sure on Olivia's weight and length (her appointment is next week) but girlfriend is SOLID!! haha She is wearing 9 month clothes and size 2 shoes.

She is taking about 4-5 bottles a day, about 5.5-6 oz depending on how hungry she is. We just introduced strawberry's this week and Olivia LOVES them! She even makes an "Mmmmm" noise! TOO funny! (I need to post a video!) We also let her have a couple bites of vanilla icecream on free cone day at DQ on March 20th. (but we didn't get any pictures darn it! #mamaFAIL!)

She has been sleeping through the night for the most part! She has been teething so she sometimes still wakes up in the middle of the night but usually soothes her self with her finger sucking.


Still just gummies, but we will see for how much longer! We can feel 2 teeth coming in on the bottom!

Olivia LOVES when we let her "stand" (we hold her by her hands or armpits) loves "climbing," is still a "rock and roller," and LOVES being played with rough. (thrown in the air, rolled around with) :) She also LOVES being tickled, raspberry's on her tummy, feet, neck, face, etc. She has a REAL belly laugh and it is SO SO cute! I just melt when I hear it! (I need to get that on video too!!) Her favorte toy is still Buster (her fisher-price doggy), Freddie (her Lamaze peacock) and Ellie (her carter's security blanket).

Olivia started sitting up on her OWN yesterday!! It was AWESOME!! I'm pretty sure I SCREAMED! haha I posted some pics on twitter (@_MeganLawless_) She didn't get why I was so excited, sadly Jer was at work :( I'm sure she will show him today though! :)



***********************************************************

Here are the last couple pictures from Olivia's 9 month session! I especially L-O-V-E the last shot of Jer and Olivia! I will DEF be getting that one blown up!! :)


Happy 10 months Olivia Adele!! We love you SO much!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

She is sooo cute!

Olga Marquez said...

she is precious!!

You have a beautiful family, megan!