I am usually ALL OVER the baby girl clothes and talk for #trendytot tuesday but today I am talking baby boy...well baby boy clothes!
With a good friend and Jers sister both expecting baby boys I couldn't help but browse baby Gap's styles! Oh My Gosh! Cuteness overload!!
Boy mamas, where are your favorite places to stock up for the little man in your life?
This weeks Guest host is Carly!
Carly is the Mommy to Chase and Emmy! Her son reminds me SO much of my nephews! (They are obsessed with all things spiderman and super heros!) Seeing her daughter makes me wish I could take Olivia back to that age!!
Our Trendy Tot of the Week is:
I DIE over a bright, big tutu!!
AND THE WINNER OF THE $20 Target Giftcard is...
Cari from Adventures of The Roberts!!
Cari email me so I can get that gift card to you right away!!
Thank you to everyone who participated and got the word out! :)
- Trendy Tot Tuesday is a chance to talk about kid's style, and pretty much anything goes. Pictures of your cutie, talking about their style (that you buy and dress them in, ahem!), a Polyvore board, linking to the new kid's line at the Gap - anything! All ages welcome, from you sweet pregnant mamas stocking up a closet to the teenagers that probably pick all their own stuff out now
- This is a hop-style link up - please follow your hosts (Myself, Kelly & Lindsay!)- we are in spots 1-3. Also, jump around to meet other bloggers! We hope everyone gains some new followers from this link up and finds some fabulous new blogs!
- Please link back to (at least!) one of us, and feel free to steal our Trendy Tot Tuesday badge if you'd like. If you're a tweeter or instagram-er, use #trendytot
- Interested in co-hosting? Please let me know if you think you'd like to be a co-host!! You can leave me a comment or email me!! :)
- Interested in sponsoring or hosting a giveaway? You can leave me a comment or email me!














11 comments:
I just love the chambers shirt and the jacket, Gap has awesome clothes!
Love the navy jacket!
omg....that outfit on the right!!! DEAD!
yay!!! I havent won a giveaway in forever...just emailed you :)
Baby Gap always has the cutest boy clothes!!! I love the little man style on baby boys!
That little man stuff is just the CUTEST!! Sounds like Olivia needs a lil brother ;) ;)
YAY CARI!!
Baby Gap is going to leave me broke and in the poor house.
I'm obsessed with Baby Gap's new line too, but I didn't even look at the boy stuff! Oh my goodness, adorable! That little jacket is too much!
I'm so glad places are making cute little boy clothes. I used to be afraid that when I had a little boy I'd have to just dress him in character t-shirt or things with trucks on them. ;-)
Love looking at little boy clothes, I have 2 nephews so I can get all my boy shopping out with them :) So excited to be the tot of the week, thank you!
Lovely stuff :) probably one day we will offer some boy's stuff in our little shop
www.vindiebaby.com
Fun and quirky clothes for your little one
found your blog on pinterest, i think... and i had to comment- these boys clothes are ADORABLE. i love the little chambray shirt... my little guy will be here in a couple of weeks and baby gap is my absolute weakness!
now following along and looking forward to reading more. have a great day!
Post a Comment