We had a fun weekend!
Jer and I started off the night with a much needed glass (or 2 or 3) of wine. {Jer's not pictured} and I made some comfort food. Meat balls in gravy with sauteed mushrooms, mashed potatoes with chopped green onions and asparagus! YUMMY! Then for dessert, because dinner wasn't enough, we had Ben and Jerry's!
SATURDAY
We met up with my mom for Lunch at Olive Garden and did a little shopping :) OBVIOUSLY before meeting my mom I HAD to do a little photo shoot with Miss Olivia!
LOVE all you can eat soup, salad and breadsticks!! Mmmm!
Olivia being a BIG girl in her highchair!!
As soon as we exited the parking lot Olivia passed out!! :)
SOME of our loot! We both had a successful day!
She is just too cute!! :)
Too lazy to cook means frozen food for dinner! I walked 2 malls carrying Olivia 98% of the time, and it was all baked! (Justified right? lol)
Before Night-Night!
SUNDAY
We went out to breakfast and Olivia was in the best mood!!
Olivia is OBSESSED with jewelry!! Girlfriend has good taste already!
When we got home we were GONNA nap but Olivia wasn't having it, at least she has good taste in tv shows! lol
FINALLY she fell asleep late afternoon so I put her in our bed so mama could nap too! :)
After nap time I threw in more laundry and made dinner. Baked chicken, baked potatoes and veggies.
I CAN NOT believe this little girl will be 11 months tomorrow!! Time has really flown by!!
You may notice a lot of instagram pics, you can follow me @MeganLawless
How was YOUR weekend?



















3 comments:
Your frozen dinner looks amazing lol. I think I'm just super hungry right now... Those are adorable pics of Olivia!
Olivia is a doll! Looks like a great weekend!
I love Moscato! Sounds like a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment